Your voice :
- Whatever he did in the past, he did it truly with his heart of goodwill and good conscience for his country and its nation
- He is one of the few very respected leaders in the world !
- His conscience was clear, no matter what the history books would say. He had done what he thought was right and that was good enough for him.
- Objective criticism and criticizing a person just because you don’t like that person are not quite the same. And there is a world of difference between criticizing a person and hatefully hurling insults and curses.Very often what a person says and d
oes is a reflection of the person himself/herself. What Mr LKY had done all his life is a reflection of the great leader that he is who is consumed with passion for Singapore and the destiny of its people and how to give a good life to them.What Han Hui Hui had done is a reflection of the person that she is, a person consumed with hate and self-importance, of poor upbringing who does not understand the meaning of good manners and respect.
What Mr Lee Kuan Yew would say to people like ignorant&complete disgrace HHH and fouled mouth Tan Kheng Liang.
- In fact Spore r very lucky to have such a great leader who is so committed his whole life building our country till today.We should b grateful n appreciated what he had done.May God blessed him always.
- He does have a golden heart for his country and people.
- “Even as Malaysia is a bigger country, there are a lot more countries which are bigger and more successful than Malaysia.”
As a Malaysian myself, I agree fully that Malaysia is currently under shitty governance. Perhaps Singapore breaking away from Malaysia back at 1965 was a wise move.MM Lee has contributed much to Singapore as much as Tunku Abdul Rahman did to Malaysia. The only difference is the management of nations thereafter. Singapore develops and gradually becomes a developed nation, while Malaysia constantly goes downhill after Tunku’s resignation (and still going).
- You are forever our beloved father!!
- I don’t think anyone else could do a better job than LKY at that time and situation. You have my utmost respect always and forever Sir.
- Each of us live in our own world and each one thinks that one is correct and the other is wrong. What we think is a fraction of the big picture in place. To defend the shrewd and the bad, there is need to think like one and surpass that one. What Sir LKY has done is nothing less than a phenomenon. Regardless, it takes a shrewd businessman to make a business successful and he made Singapore successful. In my books, Sir LKY is one Great Man and he proved is all it takes is one man’s vision and will to make dreams a reality. We are having a better life because of his actions. Now it is up to us to progress further and take challenges to better ourselves even more.
- I, my parents, my wife and children are all profoundly grateful to LKY. Thank you, Sir, for giving up your life for Singapore. No one knows fully the pains you and your wife have gone through and the sacrifices you have made.
- I think none of us here have done or can do what he has done for singapore. If you dislike him that is your perogative . He is my mp and i will vote for him again and again and again weather he is active or not and that is my perogative.
- We had leaders that brought us out from the lows at that time. Look at us today. We are a proud nation thanks to our pioneers. Many comments now are made about things not knowing what the nation had gone through in our darkest hour. When we are too comfortable we become complacent. God bless Singapore, forever.
- 被孤立无助的时候, 谁为新加坡掉泪? 岂能尽如人意 但求无愧于心。愿国家世代平安.
- only people of my age will know the hard truths, GOD be with you, Mr Lee…., no worries, you have done us proud !
- Truly well said, thanks for your sacrifice. There is no perfect person so you did your best for a successful Singapore. Having travelled extensively, I am truly proud to be a Singaporean!
- LKY stood by his conviction to get Spore to what it is today! During his time when he fought against colonialism and the communists as well as getting Spore out of Malaysia , where was HHH? If she was not in that era, can she just go into the archives at the National Library and read how difficult it was then.. Any lesser disciplinary and courageous person than this man LKY would had thrown in the towels and our history would then be a lot lot different than today… All those who criticized LKY for all his work done for Spore are simply ignorant and naive . A lot of so called oppositions thought that LKY was lucky to have comrades like Goh Keng Swee, Rajaratnam, Toh Chin Chye, etc and would not be who he is today without them! well , all these great comrades of LKY had their inidvidual unique talents but they were unable to put each separate ideas to work without nominating a person like LKY who was good in public speaking and leadership to put all their ideas together through. I would dare say that if HHH parents or grandparents who had not one way or another benefited from the success of governance during LKY’s time , she would not be here today criticizing so frivolously about LKY .. To sum it all, I have tremendous respect for this great statesman LKY and certainly Spore would not be where she is today although we are just a small red dot in the world map.
- Grace to Allah …
We are fortunate to have you to lead SINGAPORE & this NATION …
Results is undeniable -> SUCCESS is SEEN.
You have carve a path to success …
Failure are them & their choice …
Still it’s not to late as there are always room for improvement …I thank you ..
You are my idol ..
I cannot manage the nation …
Least I Can Manage My Family …
We are yet to be the Best ..
From Good we keep going for the Better … Cheers
- Salute to you with full respect Mr. Lee. Thank you! Me and my family are grateful to you, your wife and your team has had done for Singapore. Amazing work by firm hand of leadership. Is the work perfect? No, but the greatness is good enough to transform this small red dote to held our head high on international stage. Provide economic stability, racial harmony, low jobless rate, roof over our head and safety! For sure this calling , accountability and responsibility is not a walk in a park. Big hug to you .