Minimise exposure by reducing outdoor activities and physical exertion
• Stay indoors as far as possible
• Reduce hours spent outdoors
• Reduce physical exertion
• Use N95 masks as appropriate, depending on (i) health status, (ii) PSI level, (iii) physical exertion and (iv) time spent outdoors
We are ready
• There is sufficient stock of N95 masks nationally to meet anticipated needs. N95 masks should be bought only when needed, there is no need to stockpile. The large retail/pharmacy chains (Guardian, Unity, Cold Storage and Giant) will have N95 masks available for purchase on their shelves by this evening.
• Hospitals and Polyclinics are on alert and ready.
• Additional bed capacity and manpower ready for deployment when needed.
• We will monitor the situation closely and respond accordingly.
Medical scheme to help those affected by the haze
• MOH will implement a special scheme for the following groups suffering from respiratory problems and conjunctivitis because of the haze:
– Young Singaporeans 18 and below,
– Elderly Singaporeans 65 and above,
– Those who hold the following cards: Community Health Assistance Scheme (CHAS), Public Assistance (PA), Medical Fee Exception Card (MFEC), Medical Fee Assistance Card (MFAC)
• At Polyclinics
– All Singaporeans will pay no more than $10
– Scheme will be operational from 21 Jun 2013, 8 am.
• At designated GP clinics
– MOH will subsidise $30 per visit; most patients should pay $10
– Scheme will be operational at designated GP clinics progressively from 21 June, 12 noon. Please refer to the table below for a list of designated GP clinics.
List of Designated GP Clinics*
|Region||Clinic Name||Clinic Address||Postal Code||Tel|
|Central||Chang Clinic & Surgery||Blk 7 Everton Park #01-21||080007||62216955|
|Central||Frontier Medical Associates (Buangkok)||Blk 982 Buangkok Crescent #01-03||530982||63152913|
|Central||Leong Clinic||Blk 63B Lengkok Bahru #01-366||152063||64760572|
|Central||Mediview Clinic And Surgery||Blk 150 Toa Payoh Lorong 1 #01-999||310150||62532351|
|Central||Newcastle Clinic Pte. Ltd.||541 Orchard Road, Liat Towers #18-02A||238881||67362322|
|Central||Shenton Medical Group (Raffles Quay)||1 Raffles Quay, Raffles Quay #09-02||048583||63277273|
|Central||Singapura Clinic||Blk 27, Bencoolen St, Bencoleen House #01-27||189620||63361181|
|Central||Town Clinic||Blk 287 Beach Road #01-00||199551||62981456|
|Central||Vernon Clinic & Surgery||100 Jalan Sultan, Sultan Plaza #02-25/26||199001||62940244|
|Central||Winstedt Clinic||51 Upper Weld Road||207408||62922975|
|Northeast||Balkis Family Clinic||Blk 631 Bedok Reservoir Rd #01-968||470631||64454711|
|Northeast||Lusumu Family Clinic||Blk 530 Bedok North St 3 #01-638||460530||64459910|
|Northeast||Street 21 Clinic (Tampines)||Blk 201B Tampines St 21 #02-1097||522201||67857888|
|Northwest||Woodlands Medical Centre & Woodlands Dental Clinic||Blk 210 Marsiling Crescent #01-09||730210||62698888|
|Southwest||Acumed Medical Group (Yung Kuang)||Blk 64 Yung Kuang Road #01-107/111||610064||62656422|
|Southwest||Foo Clinic||Blk 962 Jurong West St 91 #01-306||640962||67918853|
|Southwest||Healthmark Pioneer Mall Clinic||Blk 638 Jurong West Street 61 #02-08||640638||68613100|
*As of 20 June 2013, 11.30pm