The National Day Rally (NDR) will be held on Sunday, 26 August 2012. Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has invited three members of the Cabinet to join him to speak at the Rally. They are
- Minister Heng Swee Keat,
- Senior Minister of State Lawrence Wong and
- Minister of State Halimah Yacob.
They will speak from 6.45 pm to 7.30 pm, and Mr Lee will begin speaking at 8pm. Mr Lee and the Ministers will give their take on the future Singapore that we wish to see, and how Singaporeans can work together to build a better home for all.
(3) Online discussions: Join in the discussions on the REACH website and give your take on the key issues.
(4) YouTube: Catch the highlights of PM Lee’s speech on the Prime Minister’s Office YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/pmosingapore) from 27 August 2012.
(5) Video-on-demand: Videos of the full rally can be viewed on the Prime Minister’s Office website from 27 August 2012.